Compilation Methods SS 2013 - Slide 105
Useful books and electronic material in the web
In the lecture:
Comments on the items:
- The material for this course is available.
- The material of "Programming Languages and Compilers" (every winter semester) is a prerequisite for this course.
- The book "Übersetzerbau" isn't sold anymore. It is available in the library.
- The book by Muchnick contains very deep and concrete treatment of most important topics for optimizing compilers.
- Find the referenced material in the web, become familiar with its structure, and set bookmarks for it.
©2009 Prof. Dr. Uwe Kastens